A few days ago I got nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by a cool blogger girl Sophie The Bookworm. Thank you so much for that, Sophie! It was a wonderful surprise that makes me so happy and thankful. I really like promotions like this, when bloggers support each other.
How did my blog start?
I’m a very lucky person because I have always had the possibility to travel all around the world since I was a child. It is so addictive and I enjoy sharing my experiences with you, Guys so much. To be honest, when I started to write my blog, it was only for myself in order to improve my English skills, to extend my vocabulary and of course, to recall old memories and keep my experiences on paper. And then, I had an inspiring thought and suddenly I published my blog. I get my power from these memories and my new travel experiences. Nevertheless, I hope you’ll enjoy it, or even help you with something or maybe I can give you some inspiration. Or it just makes you smile.
My message for newbies <3
My blog is just a month old so I guess I’m also a newbie 🙂 But my advice is that you should find something that you are passionate about and turn it into your job. One of the best feelings in the World when your hobby and your job is the same thing.
I love reading the blogs of these girls who gove me a lot of inspirations in my travel. So here are my nominees whom I learned some pretty cool tricks from.
I would like to say a big thank you to all of you with these nominations. You are super cool!
- Kinga from http://www.adventurecatcher.com/ – She was the first travel blogger, whom I’ve ever read. So inspirational!
- Ettravels15 from https://lookingfortherethere.wordpress.com/ – So funny girl! I love her posts
- Valentina from https://moreplanesthantrains.wordpress.com/ – Beautifully styled blog
- Lauren from http://ellduclos.blog/ – She writes about everything that a well-organized blogger should know. A real help!
- Krysta and James from https://acoupleintransit.com/ – Just found them recently, they share cool travel tips
- Karen from https://soloworldwanderer.org/ – from backpacking to luxury travels
- Yvette from http://wayfaringkiwi.com/ – breathtaking photos and wonderful, blue eyes
- Katie from https://www.thekatieshowblog.com/ – former fat-girl as she describes herself, but she’s amazing in every size (I’m also struggling with my weight)
- Nadia from http://www.travarela.com/ – amazing portfolio
- Chantell from https://www.adoration4adventure.com – very good tips on budget travel and amazing portfolio on Instagram
- Eleni from http://theadventuresofagringa.com/ – fascinating stories on her trips and she is beautiful
Check out these amazing bloggers, they are so inspirational and powerful!
About the Blogger Recognition Award
Once you are nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award, and you wish to accept your nomination, you must follow these rules:
- Generate a post about the award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a brief story about how your blog began.
- Provide two pieces of advice to newbie bloggers.
- Select 15 blogs to nominate.
- Comment on each nominee’s blog and provide a link to the post that you created about the award.
Keep reading, smiling and nominating 😉